If you’ve made it as far north as Tromsø, seeing the northern lights is an absolute must. And there’s no better way to see the aurora than from the deck of a beautiful sailing boat as it cuts its way through an inky black fjord.
Joining this guided sailing trip gives you the best of both worlds – you can get far enough away from sources of light pollution to make the aurora easy to spot, and you can always go below deck to warm up if you get a little chilly.
The tour lasts for three hours and is led by a knowledgable skipper. With years of experience in this part of Norway they know the very best places to sail to for the best chances of seeing the northern lights.
– Snacks, coffee and premium tea
– Warm homemade fish soup from today’s fresh catch
– Easy sailing with the chance to ask questions about navigation
– Professional skipper with all commercial licenses
– Comfortable heated saloon with toilets
– Warm safety suits to help you stay dry and warm
– Photography tips for photographing the northern lights
Travel insurance (we recommend getting cover with our preferred partner World Nomads).
The northern lights is a natural phenomenon and we cannot guarantee that you will see it during your trip. You’ll be sent the meeting point for the tour once you make a booking.
Make an instant booking!
By submitting a tour request on this site you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions